Awesome customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algershick

Greasemonkey
Nov 27, 2015
Tacoma, Washington
Hey guys, I wanted to share with you an experience I recently had with Southside Machine Performance. I apologize if this is the wrong place, I figured the sponsor forum was more for those sponsors to showcase their products/sales.

Last year I purchased a set of tubular upper control arms and tall ball joints from SSM. Since, I've tried unsuccessfully to locate dust boots on my own that would work with the ball joints I purchased.

I called Southside Machine yesterday and didn't get an answer, so I chalked it up to time zone difference; it was going on 6pm in Indiana. I left a message about the product I was inquiring about.

I received a text message from Mac containing a link to the product and then a phone call as I was reading the text.

Now, let me preface this by explaining that I generally loathe speaking with salesman. In many of my experiences they're uneducated about the products they sell and only interested in moving said products. When I buy a car, TV, phone, etc I do my own research and show up knowing exactly what I want.
I genuinely enjoyed the conversation with Mac. He was very forthcoming about information regarding the boots and explained the history behind SSM beginning to stock them in house. We talked about my project and SSM's customer first philosophy.

I really just wanted to share what a pleasant conversation I had with Mac, and I have a renewed sense of satisfaction with my control arm purchase over a year ago. I will definitely continue to do business with them and am looking forward to any new products they offer to the market.

Reactions: 7 users

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
Its always good to hear positive things about performance oriented vendors !!!
Guy

Reactions: 1 users

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Inola, OK
I'm going to move it in their forum. It will get pushed down and out of the way pretty quick in General Disc....

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.
G-Body Performance Upgrades

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

ContactAdmin@GBodyForum.comfor info on becoming a sponsor