B/S/T trading dilemma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

o ARC ATHEISTxX

Greasemonkey
May 1, 2011
Los Angeles
How do you go about doing a trade if you don't feel confident shipping first? I was at the post office ready to ship but my head starting playing 100 different scenarios in my head. Any advice?

deanlemans81

G-Body Guru
Sep 7, 2010
Acton Vale, Quebec, Canada
The way I see it is there is basically not much you can do when trading/selling on line. You can (and should) check for feedback about the buyer/seller but it all comes down to basic trust. I have bought and sold many items through this forum and others and I want people to buy/sell with me with confidence so I treat my transactions in consistent manner. I ship items and forward shipping info within a day or two at most and if I`m buying, I forward payment right away. I tend to go along the "do unto others" route where I send things the way I would like to receive them. So far I`ve been lucky and have never had a bad experience. I would like to think no one has had a bad experience with me. it all comes down to basic trust i guess, either you do or don`t. Just keep in mind that if everyone waits for the other one to go first, nothing gets done.

I forgot to mention the obvious, a little commom sense also goes a long way. i have no problem shipping to forum members that I have conversed with or read their post for a certain time. I will have a problem with someone i have never herd about or from some 3rd world country where internet fraud is a national passtime. You still gotta be smart.

There`s my $0.02,

deanlemans81

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
if your going to loose sleep over it then it's not worth it. I ship without payment up front but if I couldn't afford to lose it I wouldn't send it, I like my sleep. So far every one has paid

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor