Back and looking for a 442 project

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter_alexander

Master Mechanic
Apr 29, 2008
Erie Pa
Been a while.

Now back and looking for a 83/84 H/O, 85 white 442 burgundy interior with sunroof, or a 86-87 442, burgundy interior with sunroof, either black or burgundy exterior.

Been missing driving a Gbody and time to get back into it.

Reactions: 1 users

hunter_alexander

Master Mechanic
Apr 29, 2008
Erie Pa
Thanks! If and when I find what I'm looking for I will be doing another build thread just like last time.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Been a while.

Now back and looking for a 83/84 H/O, 85 white 442 burgundy interior with sunroof, or a 86-87 442, burgundy interior with sunroof, either black or burgundy exterior.

Been missing driving a Gbody and time to get back into it.

If you check the atlanta craigslist there is a guy selling one of the cars on your list. 1987 442, burgandy/claret with astroroof option. Down side is it sounds like he sold the original rims off it, looks to have "personalized" it with red led lighting, and it's (imo) overpriced @ 4200... but, we don't have so much rust on many of the cars here in GA so there is that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor