back seat fold down cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwobbles07

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 14, 2018
Los Alamos, NM
Does anyone have pictures on how the back seat fold down filler panel works, looks, and is made of. The panel that covers the gap between the rear floor and that back of the rear seat when it's laid down. Mine is missing and there isn't really any info about them.

Gwarren79

G-Body Guru
Oct 29, 2018
Safford, AZ
wagon backseat3.jpg
wagon bakseat2.jpg

wagonbackseat1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: 3 users

jwobbles07

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 14, 2018
Los Alamos, NM
So when the seat sits all the way back it latches into that center latch? Which keeps the seat from coming forward on its own I'm assuming.

Gwarren79

G-Body Guru
Oct 29, 2018
Safford, AZ
No the latch is for the seat at the top, the seat is bolted in place. The cover plate is on a fulcrum and kinda wedges itself when latched.

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
Do you need dimensions and detail pics? It’s basically a metal panel with a piano hinge on the rear edge. If you need specific measurements to make one, I can measure mine later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor