Back to life..

Status
Not open for further replies.

eso80

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 31, 2018
East Coast
Peace all, newcomer to the sit but no stranger to G-Bodies. Im looking to update my 80 Delta 88 with performance parts. I dont wanna be Ricky Bobby an go fast, but jus to keep it running clean and right. Im starting and going piece by piece, so first off for me is my cooling system. My question is does anyone have any insight into a good or decent aftermarket water pump and radiator? Something that wont leak ot go within the first few months of ownership. I replaced both about 2 years ago to keep it running, as it was sitting for 13 years before I was blessed with it. and at this point I want to do it again, but this time with lasting parts. Any guidance and help will be greatly appreciated, peace all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor