Back to the bricks Dream Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaseWindue

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 10, 2017
If your in Michigan close to Flint/Detroit August 18&19 Back to the Bricks (Flint) and the 19 The Dream Cruise (Detroit) both of these are great shoes if you have never been you should come out plenty of great cars family friendly also.

Reactions: 1 user

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
being originally from the detroit/pontiac area, the Woodward dream cruise has always been a goal I set to do with my Regal project when it's done... when it's done.....

I've been going to the Dream Cruise with my brothers almost since it started. We are three hours south and head up on Friday morning, usually with a group of 10-12 guys. Two weeks, I can't wait!

So, I made it to Woodward, but my car developed a 75mph drivetrain vibration about 30 min into or trip. So my brother and I went back and got his 99 Anniversary TA and brought that. I have a few pics of Gs. cruising. I'll have to post more later.
IMG_20170819_121251.jpg

Reactions: 2 users

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I just took the Monte for a couple laps on Woodward from 13 mile down into Ferndale and we are going to head back out there later and maybe go to Pontiac and watch everyone do burnouts.

Reactions: 1 users
Standing at our hotel and just found out we are talking to the woman that daily drives that Monte! Small world.

IMG_20170819_111326.jpg
This was the only 83 HO I saw all weekend, only saw one 84 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor