EL CAMINO Bad idea, worse execution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
Dont they make them already? 187 customs (murder nova) has been buying up donks from NM to Florida recently, gotta watch whip addicts and see where all these rides be going/disappearing
Probably. I don't doubt it a bit.

abbey castro

Royal Smart Person
Oct 31, 2015
Harker Hts TX
Donks are still around and plenty of them. Depends where you live. Around here being next to the biggest Army installation we have what are called Tribute cars that have the airbrushed flag and eagle and the towers with the name of a soldier. I don't mean small but cover all panels. The airbrush on them is astounding and must be super expensive. There's a ZL1 Camaro tribute for Ted Nugent. Like why? They win trophies all the time. I know they must be thinking about two things when they see a Monte Carlo; A Donk or a Low Rider?

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
I will admit I kind of like them.🤷‍♂️ I think they look best with a 20 inch rim. I like looking at something someone built and made it there own over a restoration car. To each there own though. I would like to knockout every person that refers my car to the "Training Day"car.

Reactions: 1 user

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
I saw an early g Monte advertised as a "Training Day" car last week. Wasn't that like 15-20 years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor