RACING Baddest G-Body on the planet!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarmo

Master Mechanic
Jan 29, 2016
Ottawa, Canada
A17D7F84-EA48-472F-BD80-E6A42D6933F6.png
I was at SGMP last weekend with my buddy Paolo Giust and his 1969 Camaro “Black Betty”
We were competing for “Duck’s Sweet 16” $101,000.00 to win.
We qualified 13th out of 34 with the fastest RVW (Radial vs The World) cars on the planet!
Jason Carter (owner) and Mark Micke (driver) out ran us in the semifinals...AGAIN!!! They beet us in Florida in January...also in the semifinals.
They went on to win the event but also smashed the ET and MPH records going 3.62 / 221mph
382E26C8-8F94-42B4-92A2-960889645390.png

• Winner
Reactions: 6 users

Cuttin up

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 24, 2010
Powhatan, VA
Yeah the malibu is badass. Black Betty isn't a slouch either. Radial vs the world is probably the best thing going in drag racing right now. Its gotta be awesome to be able to be in the mix of Ducks events.

Clarmo

Master Mechanic
Jan 29, 2016
Ottawa, Canada
Yeah the malibu is badass. Black Betty isn't a slouch either. Radial vs the world is probably the best thing going in drag racing right now. Its gotta be awesome to be able to be in the mix of Ducks events.
This was our 4th Ducks event. Last month ( Lights Out 9 ) was awesome to say the least. We finished in the semifinals there as well.
I admit I was a little skeptical about this event given the exclusive field and spectators but it was GREAT!!! They treated everyone like royalty, racers, crews and the fans.
Agreed, ALL classes in the Drag Radial seen has some of the coolest cars and racing I've seen or been a part of.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor