Battery Charger/Tender

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I personally had already bought my last Deltran "full size" battery tender. Every single one I've bought in the past had died within 1 year of purchase. They make nice paperweights. And trash can liner filler, too. Never again. The Juniors are great, though, even on the AGMs. And none of them ever had to work hard, as they were on good conditioned batteries already. I don't get it. The CTEK is awesome though. I've had that one going several years and it's durable and simplistic. Now it will die since I touted how great it is.

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Four banks ya say? Now that is passing interesting. As for the source, hey, even a blind squirrel scores a nut once in a while. That would make keeping the battery tree happy a whole lot easier.

Nick

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas
Ok.... the NOCO Genius 2 has arrived, as well the FOXWELL BT 705 battery tester. Good Stuff

Battery Tester review(not mine) -

Attachments

• car battery tools.JPG
    car battery tools.JPG
    191 KB · Views: 66

nycutlass

G-Body Guru
Jul 29, 2008
NY
you can do practically the same stuff with any old tester. at first glance I think that tester is for the new generation of kids that know nothing about cars lol

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas
I was told i was unbareably nieve, and to that i said.... well, i was born yesturday. :p

JD1964

Master Mechanic
Dec 31, 2014
I have three of these and they work fantastic as maintainer. They sample voltage and if its below a set threshold, they trickle at 1amp. They will resample until charge threshold is met, then back off. Sampling will continue at set intervals and the process repeats. A true float charger

1D56FC08-89DC-441C-95E1-A3F0663D86D8.jpeg

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor