OLDS BBO/4L60

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajun83HO

Greasemonkey
Aug 3, 2016
Louisiana
Has any done a 4L60 behind a BBO? Instead of the usual 200r4.
Any reasons why it should not be done?
Just thinking about possible future builds with what I have in stock. It wouldn't be much HP. 400-500😆

spidereyes455

G-Body Guru
Mar 6, 2013
Northeastern PA
Off the top of my head, it requires and adapter plate for the bell housing and two it will probably turn its insides to shrapnel in about a week.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Cajun83HO

Greasemonkey
Aug 3, 2016
Louisiana
Like I said, parts laying around. Yes I know it wouldn't long but it might be fun to see, and then the reason to get a 4L80. Even if it went behind a 350 SBO it probably wouldn't last long. The build in my messed up mind would be a TB FI type set up like what Holley offers. And what about the trans control module? Would the FI control be able to do the trans too? I guess there is something out there. It only takes money. Will a 4L80 fit without the use of a torch? Would be in a g of some sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor