Royal Smart Person
Jun 19, 2021
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users

Jim Rockford

Master Mechanic
Nov 10, 2007
Shelby,N.C.
People bragging about breaking federal law always cracks me up, its the same with all the gun channels. I get its a huge audience, but you are painting a huge target on yourself. (No pun)

Reactions: 2 users

spidereyes455

G-Body Guru
Mar 6, 2013
Northeastern PA
Just one more thing to add to a very long list of reasons why the garbage state sucks.

Reactions: 3 users

Dayzedandkonfuzed

G-Body Guru
Feb 9, 2010
Anglemont, BC
Saw that the other day. What a steaming pile of sh*t. I understand he screwed himself by advertising the deleted emissions, but to have to crush it instead of simply removing the registration is nonsense.

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
I'd had sold the truck to someone out of state. They can't give you sh*t if it's not on the road so as long as he had it on his property and not driving it, yea that's perfectly legal. This is a State level thing, not Federal. Don't really see why he has to crush it, sounds like he needs to lawyer up.

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
got what he deserved. and then he was stupid enough to say he's not gonna stop doing it.
raw

breeding-bull.gif

Last edited:

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
People bragging about breaking federal law always cracks me up, its the same with all the gun channels. I get its a huge audience, but you are painting a huge target on yourself. (No pun)

Happens all the time here. Oh it will never happen to me.

Reactions: 1 user

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Idiot stick. If anyone sees this guy then slap him.

This story has made it across a lot of groups, and all of them paint the story with more of a slant in favor of the owner (idiot stick).

He got what he deserves and clearly the vehicle was only crushed because this guy is a moron.

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Yea there's definitely dumb involved here. I'm looking at it in the aspect of its private property how can the state just snatch it, but as we learned in the military also, don't be a blip on the radar.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
Yea there's definitely dumb involved here. I'm looking at it in the aspect of its private property how can the state just snatch it, but as we learned in the military also, don't be a blip on the radar.
it's done in Texas...every year. the state has an automatic lien, by law, placed on your Real Property. can't pay your property taxes? too bad. it will be auctioned off on the county court house steps by the sheriff to someone who can

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor