MALIBU Be Cool boneyard radiator

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRAYMD

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 13, 2017
I have been looking for a radiator like this one so I can swivel the upper hose on my 350 intake to the passenger side. Anyone buy one like this? Looking for a kit with radiator, fan and shroud for my project.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

FRAYMD

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 13, 2017
I have been looking for a radiator like this one so I can swivel the upper hose on my 350 intake to the passenger side. Anyone buy one like this? Looking for a kit with radiator, fan and shroud for my project.

Pic
685918e6956c690dc6abaa5bde88829c.jpg

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
I don't have any experience with those(that is a surprisingly cheap for a be cool product)but shop around i know summit has some of their own house brand radiators on the cheap and northern radiators are sold by dimension and different hose configuration.i like your truck it's clean,i have to ask,is there anything you can buy for that truck that just fits without a hassle?

FRAYMD

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 13, 2017
I don't have any experience with those(that is a surprisingly cheap for a be cool product)but shop around i know summit has some of their own house brand radiators on the cheap and northern radiators are sold by dimension and different hose configuration.i like your truck it's clean,i have to ask,is there anything you can buy for that truck that just fits without a hassle?
Not yet. That's the fun part. Getting ready to address the front end. Then, get a shroud on the stock 3 blade fan (lol) and we will drive it around town. Then, cooling system time and eventually wiring.

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
Nice,That's a good attitude.looking forward to the updates..i'm a little biased towards yellow rides though:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor