Been a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

84sscutty

Master Mechanic
Oct 10, 2009
Fayetteville, Tennessee
What's up guys? It sure has been a while since I've logged in here but here I am. I just thought I would show up and let you guys see my oldest sons update and my youngest sons first car.
My oldest has my old 86 Supreme with sbc and th350. Trans is messed up, I have a buddy that's gonna go thru it for us to get him by until we are preparing to back to an Olds heart. Last week I picked up a 77 403 from a Cutlass and a 200-4r from a Caprice or Cadillac. We have 3.42 gears and a posi unit for it as well NIB in the garage. Haven't quite decided if it's going in stock or a few upgrades. We haven't even started it yet, hopefully this weekend.
I bought my youngest a 82 GMC Caballero a couple months back. It will get the sbc from the Cutlass and may try to find another 200-4r or maybe a 700r4 since I already have a crossmember for the swap. It already has 3.23 gears and full exhaust.

20180511_125730.jpg
20181203_125035.jpg
20180729_185358.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor