Bench seat covers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
Are there any Bench seat Saddle or Blanket covers on the web that work with our cars? Looking for one to go into my 1979 LeMans. If i remember correctly my Seat is like this one should be a 50/50 split.
just basically looking to cover up the old ones If i run dry on Cash to Redye/Upholster the Seats.
1596784195674.png

Last edited:

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Try Saddleman products. https://www.saddleman.com/ I used one in my Olds Ciera, which has a split bench. Good quality cover. I got mine thru Autobarn out of NY, but I would check out Amazon or JC Whitney or any other aftermarket accessory /auto parts company.

• Happy
Reactions: 2 users

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
Try Saddleman products. https://www.saddleman.com/ I used one in my Olds Ciera, which has a split bench. Good quality cover. I got mine thru Autobarn out of NY, but I would check out Amazon or JC Whitney or any other aftermarket accessory /auto parts company.
I will do this. I've found majority of the ones for the Chevy Square body stye bench w/o the Headrests on top or Middle Arm-Console ??? Anyway I have to double-check my seat today.

Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I think in some cases they might have to custom make it , kind of like ordering a fitted car cover. Try contacting them and see what they say, Worse case scenario, you tell them thanks, but no thanks. In many cases, the headrest covers are separate from the seat cover itself.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
I think in some cases they might have to custom make it , kind of like ordering a fitted car cover. Try contacting them and see what they say, Worse case scenario, you tell them thanks, but no thanks. In many cases, the headrest covers are separate from the seat cover itself.
Good idea.

Longroof79

G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
There's your solution right there. (y);)

Reactions: 1 user

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
For what its worth, I have a set of that seat upholstery on the shelf and would make you a GREAT deal on it. It's about to have another birthday sitting in inventory and I would rather someone use it.

I wasn't 100% Sure what style my Bench seat was but too find out it's not like the one in the picture. It's doesn't have the armrest. Maybe it'll still work? Wish you had it in 78-78 Medium Light blue,.

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
Send me a pm with a picture of your seat, I am sure I can help you out in some way.
I can do that. Haha, I didn't know the "Sponsors" Was actually used by a member of the companies. thought it was all AI Bots.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor