best 2004r converter lockup kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

78_oldcruiser

Greasemonkey
Mar 6, 2010
Seven Springs NC
getting bout that time to throw everything together now. what is the best lockup kit? looking for 1 that i dont have to screw with switchs. i am forgetful lol so now switches i have to flip or press

watchdog

Apprentice
Jun 3, 2010
Upstate NY
I used a B&M kit, which has a slider type switch that you set where you want your lock-up to happen, and you leave it there. Never have to change it at all, or remember anything.

78_oldcruiser

Greasemonkey
Mar 6, 2010
Seven Springs NC
very cool, do you remember what part # it was? ill have to check it out when i get back from droppin my ol lady off at work. thanks

watchdog

Apprentice
Jun 3, 2010
Upstate NY
I dont see it listed on Summit anymore, its been about 5 years or so, but its VERY similar to this. This is probably the new one except it uses a dial instead of a slider.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/BMM-70244/?rtype=10

78_oldcruiser

Greasemonkey
Mar 6, 2010
Seven Springs NC
that looks cool but can it be converted for digital panel? it says just mechanical so not sure it it will work with digital speedo or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor