Best Lowering springs for MC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

matteo650

Greasemonkey
Jul 25, 2011
What springs lower MC more,eibach,hotchkis, belltech? And buddy was telling me I should go with belltech shocks if I'm going to lower it

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
what do you want out of the car? just max lowering, or do you want it to handle, or what?
if handling, what type? street, strip, track, autoX?
take a look at SC&C's website. better yet, call Marcus there.

Lowproelco

Greasemonkey
Jul 19, 2011
So Cal
for max lowering and a good ride i went with opg 3 inch drop springs in the back with nitro drop shocks... for the front two inch drop spindles and opg one inch lowering springs..

matteo650

Greasemonkey
Jul 25, 2011
Thanks, just ordered a catalog, they hella stuff in there.what kind of shocks should I use with lowering ?

Lowproelco

Greasemonkey
Jul 19, 2011
So Cal
they have everythang online also when i ordered my springs they just sent me a catalog... they were like 150 and some change... im running the nitro drop 2 shocks but there is different ones out there... my friend runs hotchkis all the way around and he swears by them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor