BEST SOUND EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazykyle

Master Mechanic
Sep 7, 2009
FIRING UP A HIGH HORSE POWER MOTOR WITH OPEN HEADERS IN YOUR GARAGE.FIRED UP MINE TODAY I WAS KNOCKING STUFF OF THE WALL.MY WIFE CAME OUT AND ASKED ME IF I HAD A HARD ON NOW.**** YES I DID.CAN'T WAIT TO RIP IT UP. :twisted:

I've done that a couple times to piss off my racist black neighbors. The old dude looked at me like I was the son of the devil lol. Take it easy on the caps there buddy :lol:

krazykyle said:
FIRING UP A HIGH HORSE POWER MOTOR WITH OPEN HEADERS IN YOUR GARAGE.FIRED UP MINE TODAY I WAS KNOCKING STUFF OF THE WALL.MY WIFE CAME OUT AND ASKED ME IF I HAD A HARD ON NOW.**** YES I DID.CAN'T WAIT TO RIP IT UP. :twisted:
:rofl: Love it!!!

:rofl: I did this when I finished my swap into my Regal, at my girlfriends house, and her whiteboard fell off the wall in her dining room (and it was 11pm) She came out into the garage and yelled at me, then started laughing because she said that my grin looked like it was touching my ears, she said I looked like a little kid with a new toy :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor