Best spark plugs for my ZZ4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZZ4CutlaSS

Master Mechanic
Jun 11, 2011
Minnesota
Plan on changing the spark plugs soon. It came from summit with MR43LTS ACDelcos. Any info will be helpfull thanks.

CHRIS.O

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2011
MI
I only use autolite, ac delco and NGK plugs. Do you know how to read your plugs? If not there is a wealth of information if you google it. I would read them and if they are fine then I would just replace them with the same plug. Although I wonder why they put a marine plug in your engine. You may or may not have problems finding those plugs at your local parts store. If you do just have the parts jockey cross the number for you.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I'd stick with the plugs it cam with. That is a performance engine and they didn't flip a coin when they came to choosing a plug.

Electrode Core Material Copper
Electrode Tip Material Nickel alloy

which means there is very little resistance so the plug doesn't steal the energy and you get a nice strong spark

ZZ4CutlaSS

Master Mechanic
Jun 11, 2011
Minnesota
Thanks guys for your info. I happen to work at Advance auto parts part time and we had the same plugs in stock. I will remove the plugs and read them soon. I did cross the plug to a NGK V-Power. My boss told me NGK makes Delcos now so maybe the NGK would be the way to go also?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor