Best wishes for anyone living on the east coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Similar forecast here. Temperatures are expected to drop 40° in a few hours Thursday afternoon. No frozen precipitation forecast though. Still, I went and bought 15 gallons of gas for the generator, just in case. Supposed to have some gusty winds so localized power outages are a concern.
Screenshot_20221219_032233_The Weather Channel.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

LeftLaneOnly

Master Mechanic
Mar 20, 2020
Nice day here sunday took Bad Martha for a ride

running1.jpg.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

Hurricane77

Master Mechanic
Nov 11, 2020
Ottawa, Canada
Snow started late Thursday night and continued through until Saturday morning. Wet, heavy heart attack snow. Probably ended up with ~12-14" Snow in the backyard is right up to the top of my boot. Probably would have been deeper had it been the light fluffy stuff.

Biggest pain in the *ss was shoveling off the deck. If I don't do that when I let the dog out she'll just piss on the deck rather than going down to the yard. :ROFLMAO:

Overall, didn't seem to have the big of an impact. Schools were closed. And now everyone seems okay with working from home (where possible), so I don't think it was that bad. By Saturday morning the roads were all mostly pretty good. But we spend something like $80M a year on snow clearing, so they better do a damn good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor