CUTLASS Better Engine Mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajun83HO

Greasemonkey
Aug 3, 2016
Louisiana
Going to change my mounts soon, just because i will probably have to unbolt them and jack up engine to change Oil Pan gasket. I bought some "power torque" mounts from Oreilly. Of course they are made in China. Which ones aren't? I'd prefer to by one made on this continent. As you probably know they stock style mounts are two metal stampings held together with rubber and glue, that usually can't handle any power. (Not that my car has any power) Has anyone made a clamshell design that works on gBody's? Maybe eurothane?

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
I don't think anyone makes polyurethane engine mounts for an Olds. Rocket Racing or Supercars Unlimited probably have the best, but they might just be Anchors? Dunno.
Those guys may have solid mounts because racecar.

Reactions: 1 user

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor