bla bla

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlat

Greasemonkey
Jan 25, 2013
hello people: My 86T is spending another winter outside, It's been a mild one so and that's good. But what do youz think? Start it every now and then or just the bat. out and wait till winter ends. I've been starting it and letting the coolant come up to temp. and I have the heater on full to let the coolant flow thruout, It's not covered but it looks pretty good just sitting there.
IBBY

Bonnewagon

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
I prefer to drive the car a bit. Just so all the moisture that collects in the exhaust system gets evaporated. Otherwise all you did was add moisture where there was none. If I can't drive it then I would rather just leave it alone. Taking the battery out is best. I don't but I do hook up the battery on a charger now and then, and give it a good charging. A tarp is good as long as it fits tight enough so it doesn't whip around and wear at the paint. If indoors you could raise the car on stands to take the load off the springs. I do that to my trailer. But I spend the winter outdoors too and I like to use it on nice days.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor