Black with machined lip 18"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
275/35/18 on all four corners on my car.... 18x9.5" wheels with 5.25" backspacing.

Reactions: 1 user

Streetbu

Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Beautiful.... that's pretty wide for fronts... Any issues ? Wheel spacers used front or back?
No issues, no spacers. MUST have tall upper ball joints so the camber curve is better. Stuff springs too. I'm running RideTech coilovers and front a arms. What a world of difference from stock. Corners amazing and many of the Corvette guys are jealous when they see I have more tire than they do 😁

• Winner
Reactions: 3 users

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
No issues, no spacers. MUST have tall upper ball joints so the camber curve is better. Stuff springs too. I'm running RideTech coilovers and front a arms. What a world of difference from stock. Corners amazing and many of the Corvette guys are jealous when they see I have more tire than they do 😁
I've got tall uppers and lowers. And that's what I'm trying to build. Something comparable to a vettes handling. and hopefully I can stuff a little more out back with the frame notch.

Streetbu

Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
I'm running 700lb springs in the front of my car and it rides better than the cut lowering springs I had in it before.

Streetbu

Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
The pivot point on the lower control arm is closer to the frame so that's the reason for the stiffer springs ;)

Streetbu

Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Do you have a build thread ? And to original poster sorry for the hijack
Here ya go

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
Thanks. about halfway through it. Btw I know all about back surgeries. I've had three. ugggg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor