Blazer Rear Sway Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Bringing this back up because I ended up getting this bar today and had the same question as the last post - what length end links are used? I plan on mounting it to the frame “lip” as discussed earlier in the thread.
Standby, lemme see if I can track it down.

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Bringing this back up because I ended up getting this bar today and had the same question as the last post - what length end links are used? I plan on mounting it to the frame “lip” as discussed earlier in the thread.
Hoping Scott will post a part#, as I never found them on their website a few months ago when I was looking. Have not mounted mine yet.
Alright, found em. Classic Performance Products #CPSBLUK heim joint end links with weld tabs. I bought some flat stock to match the width of the weld tabs.

Reactions: 2 users

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
Alright, found em. Classic Performance Products #CPSBLUK heim joint end links with weld tabs. I bought some flat stock to match the width of the weld tabs.
Thank you, Sir!!

Reactions: 1 users

88AZSS

Master Mechanic
Mar 13, 2018
Mesa, AZ
Another question for you guys that have done this. I'm sourcing parts to do this swap and cant find the right answer for what I need. Im looking to replace the bushings when I install this as the bushing that came with the used back are solid as a rock and warped. The bushing that came off of the bar are stamped with GM pn: 15697706 which appears to be for a 20mm bar. I measured the bar itself and got a measurement of 7/8" or approx. 22.2mm. Im not sure which size to get at this point. It appears that GM part number is discontinued and RockAuto has been little help in terms of finding the right bushing. Any suggestions on which bushing works? What have you guys used?

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor