BLAZER SPINDLE KIT W/ HARDWARE

Trader history for JAMCAR223 (0)

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
I have (2) Blazer spindle kits for sale. Unfortunately I have had to raise the price a bit on these. The yard has raised their prices. My fuel, entry fee into the yard, my tools, my time, core charges ( which I never get back ), environmental fees, tax, and shipping costs... My price is still much cheaper than Ebay. Cheapest I found is $210 shipped for spindles & hub bolts only.

These kits include: (2) spindles, (2) backing plates, (2) brake hose brackets, (2) brake hose bracket bolts, (2) brake hose clips, (4) brake caliper mounting bolts, (6) hub mounting bolts.
All parts cleaned on the wire wheel. Install as is, or paint them to be really nice. $170 shipped to the lower 48. PayPal Friends & Family OR $177 ( 4% for fees), if you choose Goods & Services. Either way, you get your parts. If you want to pay tonight or tomorrow, I can ship Friday until 4pm, or I can ship Saturday until 11am, other than that, my 12 hour work schedule will not allow me to get to the Post Office until Thursday morning. PayPal address JAMCAR223@PEOPLEPC.COM Ships Priority Mail with tracking # from Houston, Texas.

IMG_2423.JPG

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
1 set is sold. I have 1 left. I can ship on Wednesday morning.

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
These have been sold.

G-Body Performance Upgrades

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

ContactAdmin@GBodyForum.comfor info on becoming a sponsor