BLAZER SPINDLE SET UP - SCRATCH & DENT SALE - $125 SHIPPED TO THE LOWER 48

Trader history for JAMCAR223 (0)

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
Same kit I usually provide BUT (1) of the spindles has a couple of cosmetic flaws. It appears to me, that a previous ball joint repair was a little tough, and the ball joint had to be cut off. There is a hammer indention near the brake caliper bracket hole, that has slightly deformed one of the bolt holes. The bolt still slides in/out with no issue. There is also a cut mark on the ball joint's machined surface. This is the surface that the ball joint nut sits w/ the cotter pin. Again this looks like someone tried to hammer the spindle to free the ball joint, but ended up cutting it off. You know how greasy & grimey the spindles get, and I didn't notice it until I cleaned them up. This is cosmetic, and was removed from collision - free 2001 Blazer. All parts were removed with no issue. With that said, I will sell this kit for $125 shipped to the lower 48 states. (2) spindles - (2) baking plates - (2) brake hose brackets - (2) brake hose bracket bolts - (2) brake hose clips - (4) brake caliper slide pins - (4) brake caliper mounting bolts - (6) hub mounting bolts. All parts have been cleaned on the wire wheel. Install as is, or paint them. $125 PayPal Friends & Family OR $130 ( fees ) if you choose PayPal Goods & Services. Either way, you get your parts. I have these packed and ready to ship. I can ship today until 4pm. I can ship tomorrow until 11am, or due to my work schedule it would be Thursday morning before I could get back to the Post Office.
IMG_2408.JPG

IMG_2405.JPG
IMG_2406.JPG

IMG_2407.JPG

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
These are sold to Call Her Bu. Shipping out tomorrow morning. Thanks!