Blazer spindles

Status
Not open for further replies.

-dw-

Greasemonkey
Mar 15, 2021
Central MN
With 6 stud wheels sounds like you're looking at the Trailblazer GMT 360 vehicle platform. Spindle swap prob will not work.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
This is the body style you're looking for, but make SURE it's 2wd, not 4wd! Also, it doesn't have to be a 2dr, but must be 2wd.

10CTGEP1.jpg

51U5Ee4GPaL.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
Like the others have stated, 2wd s10 blazer. '98 to '05
Trail blazers started in '02 and are 6 lug.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Shorty 504

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 5, 2021
New Orleans
if any one in the Houston area with blazer spindals let me know i will be in Houston this week end need spindals and calipers

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
if any one in the Houston area with blazer spindals let me know i will be in Houston this week end need spindals and calipers
I'm in Houston, and have this Blazer spindle kit for sale. I don't sell used calipers. They are 20 years old, rusty, frozen pistons, leaking seals, etc. I supply all the factory parts necessary for the conversion, and highly recommend you buy new "loaded" calipers, and new rotors. Calipers and rotors are available from any auto parts store in your area, Ebay, or Amazon. I PM'd you my phone number.
IMG_2564.JPG

Reactions: 5 users

Shorty 504

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 5, 2021
New Orleans
I'm in Houston, and have this Blazer spindle kit for sale. I don't sell used calipers. They are 20 years old, rusty, frozen pistons, leaking seals, etc. I supply all the factory parts necessary for the conversion, and highly recommend you buy new "loaded" calipers, and new rotors. Calipers and rotors are available from any auto parts store in your area, Ebay, or Amazon. I PM'd you my phone number. View attachment 182504
What’s y

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor