BLOWER MOTOR 2 TERMINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve84

Greasemonkey
Jul 8, 2018
Well next question is this. I only find replacement blower motors with ONE terminal. Mine has TWO TERMINALS, one for power I assume and one for ground. Since the housing it sits in is PLASTIC, how would a one terminal motor ground? Don't they also make two terminal blower motors? Anyone have this problem? Have the '84 Buick Regal Limited with A/C

Steve84

Greasemonkey
Jul 8, 2018
My OG motor has a bolt-on ground tab. I can get a pic this evening if you need one.
Yes a pic would be great. Maybe that would mean, I just transfer my tab with bolt to the new motor if I had to guess....because I have two wires with connectors going to that motor.

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Yes a pic would be great. Maybe that would mean, I just transfer my tab with bolt to the new motor if I had to guess....because I have two wires with connectors going to that motor.
Yep, if you lift your ground connector, you should see a 1/4" hex head. Undo that, and the tab should come off.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Steve84

Greasemonkey
Jul 8, 2018
Yep, if you lift your ground connector, you should see a 1/4" hex head. Undo that, and the tab should come off.
Very easy. Now I just hope the new motor has a hole for it because I don't feel like drilling one lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor