Blueprint engines freight company (updates on long delivery)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruisedbanana79

Master Mechanic
May 6, 2021
Does anyone have a clue what freight company blueprint engines uses.

my engine shipped and summit racing only provided me the tracking number and not the shipping company🤦‍♂️

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I can't speak for blueprint, but, when I bought large amounts of parts in the past from the same supplier it did vary based on who had capacity going in my direction.

bruisedbanana79

Master Mechanic
May 6, 2021
I can't speak for blueprint, but, when I bought large amounts of parts in the past from the same supplier it did vary based on who had capacity going in my direction.
Makes sense, I know for my work we only have a set number of approved shipping companies. I’ll probably have to wait till Monday to get a call into summit to find out the true answer.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Paste the tracking number in the Gurgle search bar and see what comes up. That's worked for me in the past.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

bruisedbanana79

Master Mechanic
May 6, 2021
Update on situation. Finally got through to summit this morning, was provided the freight company is Tforce freight. Tried the tracking number on their website with no results so far. Engine was picked up per summit Thursday 8/12 in the morning. Anyone want to place bets on the engine shows up before tracking starts to work?

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

bruisedbanana79

Master Mechanic
May 6, 2021
Starting to think it will be 2022 by the time I get this engine in.

Been on the phone quite a bit over the past few days trying to locate my engine and determine when it will be dropped off.

Timeline of what has been told to me:

8/12: blueprint shipped engine via Millennium freight as a carrier to T-force's warehouse
8/18: Millennium Freight has dropped engine in Denver at some warehouse for pick up by T-force.
8/23: Spoke with Summit to try and find out when it will be picked up by T-force and be brought to San Diego. They stated they have no clue where the engine is and when it will be picked up. Called T-force and gave them the tracking number provided, they have no record of this tracking number existing.

My fears are getting worse as time goes on and the more I read about T-force constantly "losing" packages or taking months to deliver something.

bruisedbanana79

Master Mechanic
May 6, 2021
Sooooo someone from must have read my post from this morning as I just got a call from T-force. Apparently they have been trying to get my telephone number from blueprint to call and schedule a delivery. As it stands right now I should have the new motor tomorrow afternoon!!

• Winner
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor