Body mount location diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

L67ss

Royal Smart Person
Dec 8, 2016
Anyone have a body mount location diagram for an 86 cutlass? I had seen one on a thread awhile back and thought I'd saved it but now I can't find it. Need it to plan floorpan modifications. Thanks :)

L67ss

Royal Smart Person
Dec 8, 2016
I saw a body mount on there listed as f41. My car is an f41 car.. ..would that mean mine has it?

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I don't think it makes a difference if you have a car with F41 suspension. The concern is usually the #5 bushing which is a floater...not bolted down like the rest. Allegedly not all G-body cars had them. They were also referred to as the GN bushing.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

L67ss

Royal Smart Person
Dec 8, 2016
So looks like there's only two bushings total between front seats and rear springs. If I was to cut out and rebuild rear floor pan and seat pan I shouldn't have to do a lot of support bracing while the pan is out should I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor