Bolt kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestoMod

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 7, 2019
Does anyone know where you can find a factory suspension bolt kit for all control arms front and rear ??

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
I measured the originals and ordered new bolts from Belmetric in MA. All grade 10.9 with matching washers and prevailing torque lock nuts. Dont use nylocs and make sure the washers and nuts are also grade 10.9

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

RestoMod

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 7, 2019
I measured the originals and ordered new bolts from Belmetric in MA. All grade 10.9 with matching washers and prevailing torque lock nuts. Dont use nylocs and make sure the washers and nuts are also grade 10.9
Thanks for the reply
did the bolts for upper control arms have the splines to seat into the frame ??

RestoMod

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 7, 2019
Didnt think about those. I replaced mine but Im not sure where I bought them. Might have been from a dealer. Its been a long time.
i get it , my budy restores cars and,
Didnt think about those. I replaced mine but Im not sure where I bought them. Might have been from a dealer. Its been a long time.

my buddy restores cars
set i bought from him that he uses the most are standard for the a body chevelles , obviously the g body uses metric bolts and were different , 120.00 with tax came bolts that were splined !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor