Bolts and screws for cluster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlyhtx

Apprentice
Apr 10, 2018
Hey fellas, well the car is a 1987 El Camino. I bought it with the gauge cluster bolted on but everything after the actual open gauges was off. It's all there but I don't have any screws or bolts to put the clear plastic back on or the headlight switch or the final trim overlay. Where can I find these fittings from? Thanks fellas

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Hey fellas, well the car is a 1987 El Camino. I bought it with the gauge cluster bolted on but everything after the actual open gauges was off. It's all there but I don't have any screws or bolts to put the clear plastic back on or the headlight switch or the final trim overlay. Where can I find these fittings from? Thanks fellas
Have you tried the junkyard?

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
I've built and sold several Chevy clusters, I have a plastic "cabinet " thing I keep all my cluster parts in. I'm sure I've got everything you need. I can post some pics in a bit.

Reactions: 1 users

Charlyhtx

Apprentice
Apr 10, 2018
I've built and sold several Chevy clusters, I have a plastic "cabinet " thing I keep all my cluster parts in. I'm sure I've got everything you need. I can post some pics in a bit.
Ok cool, yeah let me know, I'll definitely take them if they'll work

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Yeah, I might have some extras in my garage. Figure out what you need. I think the screws that hold the clear lens in are different than the rest.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Charlyhtx

Apprentice
Apr 10, 2018
I need the screws for the headlight switch, the clear lens, and then the gauge cluster trombone cover

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Okay snapped a couple of pics...

First for giggles my cluster parts bin...

HGd1IN.jpg

and from left to right in this pic...screw for clear lens, gauge blackout trim...screw/s for headlight switch bracket....screw/s for shift indicator....and then the screw/s for the front bezel...

3RXlAr.jpg

dV2B3Z.jpg

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: 1 users

Charlyhtx

Apprentice
Apr 10, 2018
Okay snapped a couple of pics...

First for giggles my cluster parts bin...

HGd1IN.jpg

and from left to right in this pic...screw for clear lens, gauge blackout trim...screw/s for headlight switch bracket....screw/s for shift indicator....and then the screw/s for the front bezel...

3RXlAr.jpg

dV2B3Z.jpg
Very nice lol. Well if you want to sell them, just message me a price and your PayPal and I'll send the money

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor