MALIBU Bolts sizes for break, suspension and direction overhaul?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeblodS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 13, 2016
France
Hello,

I have a Chevrolet Malibu Classic Estate from 1980, and I live in France.

I planned on overhauling the whole brake, suspension and direction system. Since it's in pretty bad shape (and corroded), I change everything I can with new parts. I ordered most parts from RockAuto since there are no GM reseller here, the list is pretty massive.

But I noticed that most new parts doesn't include the bolts and washers/nuts: for instance I will replace front rotors and calipers, rear complete drum assembly, front/rear shock absorbers and coil springs, all front/rear control arm bushings, all ball joints, idler arm, tie rod (both ends and sleeve), center link, stabilizer bar links and bushings, all wheel bearings and seals, all motor, trany and body mounts, all parking brake cables, etc.
And there are no bolts provided!

Since I live in France, and that there is no local availability for GM parts nor US metric bolts/nuts, I have to order from the US and ship which take several days to weeks (in economy for cost). I want to order all necessary bolts before starting to dismantle the car, as I cannot stay several weeks without my daily driver car...

Can someone help me by listing all necessary bolts and nuts I need for a brake, suspension and direction overhaul on my car?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor