Bought A Camaro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tc1959

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 23, 2009
Surprise AZ.
Pulled the trigger on this 2015 LT today, One owner well maintained. Got it for $12,000
001_0001.jpg

Reactions: 8 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Nice! They made those a good looking car for one year before making a bunch of questionable decisions starting in 2016.

Congrats!

They respond well to boost. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
V6 car?

Reactions: 1 user

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Yes it's a V-6 I really don't need an SS or the high insurance for one. I just need a comfortable driver.
I take it your hips can handle the entry/egress with the car? I've gotten used to hopping in and out so my bum knee isn't an issue.

The LT is just as capable as an SS as far as cruising comfort. Probably a tad better at that. Not quite as stiff. But still handles pretty well for what it is.

Leather interior (leather seating surfaces, vinyl sides)?? Or cloth? The cloth wears pretty well to my surprise. A friend has a 2012 LS with cloth interior and it's still holding up well after nearly 100K miles.

Reactions: 1 user

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I have those rims on my coupe.
Last week an old co-worker texted me that his neighbor was going to throw out 2 rims and tires that he thought was for a Camaro. The guy's son bought a new Camaro back in 2014 or so and put new wheels on it immediately and these were taking up room in his garage. The wheels/tires were virtually new, center caps and lug nuts too. He sent me the pics and it was 2 just like on the LT above. I didn't have any use for them so I passed. Had I known...I'd have got them and someone could have a couple of spares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor