Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Yelling Ryan Connolly GIF by Film Riot

• Winner
Reactions: 1 user

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I usually buy a 15' piece to cover the total length, mine are mounted to the wheel well and one goes to the trans cooler and the other to an external trans filter so it depends on routing etc.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Just straight from transmission to cooler that is mounted on front of radiator like stock lines under the engine
Braided lines are flexible so it is best to mount them away from headers or exhaust and to keep them from moving, that is why mine are mounted on the wheel well.
IMG_1383.JPG

Reactions: 2 users

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
If your concerned about how much you want to buy take a tape measure along the route they are going. I would be more concerned about the type of fittings you need.

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
I was going to go this route but think the Ni Copper line is a cheaper and better way to go. You will need 4 ft each minimum especially since they need to be mounted away from exhaust.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor