Brake hose????

Status
Not open for further replies.

bertscova

Greasemonkey
Jun 27, 2015
Im having a hard time finding a braided brake hose for the rear anyone know a part# brand. I put new stainless steel lines on but need a new rubber hose

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
As far as I know, Russell hoses come in a kit with front and rear included. If there's a hose place nearby, I suppose you can take your stock rear hose and have it matched and made up using Aero-quip braided hose and fittings. Just a thought.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

383_GrandPrix

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2016
Quebec, Canada
When I bought the braided steel flex lines for my car, they came in a kit. Had the 2 for the front calipers and the one that goes from the frame to the diff.

Perhaps you are looking for braided lines for a rear disc swap? I was looking into that as well, and will be using braided lines for a camaro to go from the axle to the caliper.
https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog...1361450,brake+&+wheel+hub,hydraulic+hose,1792

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor