Brake kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

87cutty

Greasemonkey
Feb 4, 2016
Best brake kit with drilled and slotted rotors with calipers, pads, lines, the whole entore thing not just rotors besides wilwood... what ya guys suggest

Last edited:

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
I've had good luck with Powerstop rotor and pad kits from Rock Auto on my daily. They are China which I'm not crazy about but good luck finding USA rotors. EBC is made in the United Kingdom. I ran a set of their yellow pads on my daily and that was the wrong pad to choose (my fault) as they had a short life (stopped great though). When I did the Blazer brake swap on my GP I went with Powerstop.

87cutty

Greasemonkey
Feb 4, 2016
Is this a trick question?
Rear brake kit for ford 9 inch conversion on an 87 cutty
I've had good luck with Powerstop rotor and pad kits from Rock Auto on my daily. They are China which I'm not crazy about but good luck finding USA rotors. EBC is made in the United Kingdom. I ran a set of their yellow pads on my daily and that was the wrong pad to choose (my fault) as they had a short life (stopped great though). When I did the Blazer brake swap on my GP I went with Powerstop.
Thx man but i was meaning a whole brake kit. Calipers, rotors, pads, lines,.... the entire setup

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I don't suggest any cross drilled rotor, they are not needed, they crack and you get less braking surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor