Brake light Switch Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Thanks guys !! I'll be running to the auto parts tomorrow. As always a question is quickly answered on the gbody forum !!

Reactions: 1 user

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Do you have a good pic of the brake switch currently in the car? You likely don't need to buy one, but they're only a few bucks.

The original is gone. Since Im doing the two cars at once it probably got tossed in one of the many clean ups. The one from the wagons missing too so Im going to buy two of them. The coupes been apart for close to 18 years. Dont ask.. lol

Reactions: 1 user

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
The original is gone. Since Im doing the two cars at once it probably got tossed in one of the many clean ups. The one from the wagons missing too so Im going to buy two of them. The coupes been apart for close to 18 years. Dont ask.. lol
Understand, I'm 8+ years deep into the Cutlass. Can't remember squat about which screws go where on the interior panels. I'll be asking alot of questions in the near future.

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Picked up the right switch this afternoon. Went out to my favorite old time auto parts store. Creaky old wooden floor, tons of brand name stuff. They stock Standard so at least its a decent brand. Got the one with 2 spades.
Again, thanks for the info guys !!

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor