Brake pulsation mild to extreme each trip

spongbob

Greasemonkey
Oct 1, 2022
My 1979 Regal has had the Rotors machines previously and just got brand new drums installed. Every time I drive the car it starts out with smooth brake action. Gradually a brake pulsation comes on. The farther I drive the worse the pulsation gets until it is unbearable at about 4 to 5 miles of town driving. The same happens the next time I drive the car. I feel no pulsating in the brake pedal or steering wheel. Rear wheel cylinders were rebuilt 7K ago. With the car up on a hoist there is no brake dragging. So what is causing the oncoming pulsation on each trip? It can get so bad that people stare at me lurching behind the wheel as the car pulsates to a stop and wonder if I am an epileptic and having a seizure. STICKING CALIPER (hot tire) LEAKING REAR SEALS OR LOOSE CALIPER BOLTS

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor