Brougham Power Split Bench Needs A Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
The Brougham Split Bench out of my car is up for grabs. It won't work with my T5 swap and I really don't have anywhere to put it. Basically, I need it gone. It is free to whoever needs it. I'd prefer not to hassle with shipping it but I'm willing to do it to help someone out. Cover the cost of packing it and shipping it and it is yours. I'm in Houston. Obviously, it would be ideal if someone local needed it. It's a power seat and it's in pretty good shape. It sits really well. The only tears I'm aware of are just above the power switches as shown below. It does have some cigarette burns. Let me know if there is any interest in this. I'd hate to throw it in the dumpster. If it comes down to it, maybe I'll put it on Craigslist (I just hate dealing with the scammers) or haul it to one of the salvage yards on North Shepherd and give it to them. I'd rather help someone on here out though. I just need it gone.

P1010013.JPG

Reactions: 3 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Maybe you could add "power" to the heading. Certainly a more desirable version of a bench. Hope it finds a good home.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
I was just over at the storage looking at it. I only saw one small burn near the left front corner. It really is in pretty nice shape.

Reactions: 1 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
:bump:
This wasn't showing in the list until now (thanks GP403) so I'm sending it back to the top to get some eyes on it.

Reactions: 1 user

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Someone on here was just looking for the power seat setup. I need the driver tracks and motor ECT but it's not worth the shipping to Jersey

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
From everything I have read those door panels and dash will not work with a T-5 swap either so you might as well ship it all to me.:)

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
If for some reason you can't find somebody to take them then I would remove the power track and save it, I used a pair of them for my Monte when I added aftermarket bucket seats.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Here is a pic of the front seat after I got it pulled...

20180101_153602.jpg

The back seat is up for grabs as well. It appears to be in nearly mint condition....

20180101_153824.jpg

Let me know if you need these seats.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
If for some reason you can't find somebody to take them then I would remove the power track and save it, I used a pair of them for my Monte when I added aftermarket bucket seats.
Your idea is good. If I end up disposing of the seat I'll keep the tracks and the power unit but I won't use it. I don't care for power seats. Too much adjustability. I prefer to have notches so I can easily get right back to where I was when someone moves my seat.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor