Brougham Seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

BELLELJ1981

Greasemonkey
Jul 7, 2012
5.7 liter Diesel in Greenville Nc
I am still looking for a set of brougham seats in tan for my 1981 grand prix. These must be the nice pillow top original to a grand prix. I have been looking for a while with no luck. The last thing I want to get done to my beautiful 1981 grand prix diesel 5.7. If anyone can help me out please hit me up!

Last edited:

Aaron L. Thomas

Apprentice
Jan 6, 2016
Detroit, MI
I am still looking for a set of brougham seats in tan for my 1981 grand prix. These must be the nice pillow top original to a grand prix. I have been looking for a while with no luck. The last thing I want to get done to my beautiful 1981 grand prix diesel 5.7. If anyone can help me out please hit me up!
I know this may be a good distance from you and the wrong color but here you go...
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/pts/d/82-grand-prix-brougham-seats/6235299780.html

Reactions: 1 user

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
My 60/40 front bench will be available eventually, but it may be a few years. It's burgandy. It's in very nice shape. I'm in Houston.

BELLELJ1981

Greasemonkey
Jul 7, 2012
5.7 liter Diesel in Greenville Nc

FOUND A DARN BLUE SET ON EBAY :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor