HELP Brown wire

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Ive had the dashes and bulkhead connectors out of both of my cars (81 and 83) and Ive never seen anything like that. Was it all GM or do I have something weird ?
My '81 MC has one that corroded at the tail light harness end & my '86 MC parts car had one. Think of GM being cheap & wanting to make things lighter at the same time.

• Agree
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I am thinking my old '79 had a aluminum harness too but I haven't seen that car in 25 years to say if I'm remembering correctly.

to help you to remember the important fact that we need to know....

"Age Regression, used in hypnoanalysis and hypnotherapy, is intended specifically to enable the subject to recall something forgotten"

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
It's just an anomaly that you have to deal with. You can get the pins and probably order ribbon cable in copper if you want to.

I am going to use this made by Grote

82-5825.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
to help you to remember the important fact that we need to know....

"Age Regression, used in hypnoanalysis and hypnotherapy, is intended specifically to enable the subject to recall something forgotten"
Is that physical or mental age? Cause if we go with mental age we still got years to wait before I'm metally that age.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Is that physical or mental age? Cause if we go with mental age we still got years to wait before I'm metally that age.

Age Regression is just the name of the process, age doesn't matter and if your not that old you may remember your previous life, I'm old so I'd probably only go back to my first crap in a diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor