Bucket seat g bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

87cuttdawg

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 25, 2018
Tennessee
I want buckets and console in my 87 cutlass ! Does anyone know Which cutlass came with bucket seats?Also I’ve seen pictures of a regal with a center console WITHOUT floor shifter.(Not sure if it was custom or factory option) so ...is there an option with a center console WITHOUT floor shifter for a cutlass ?

hoffa65

Master Mechanic
Mar 11, 2019
Atlanta GA
78-84 Cutlass Calias
85-87 Cutlass Salon
Seat and console mounts can be got aftermarket like gbodyparts.com
Some pics of placement of console mount measurements
20190504_110152.jpg
20190504_110240.jpg
20190504_110258.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I want buckets and console in my 87 cutlass ! Does anyone know Which cutlass came with bucket seats?Also I’ve seen pictures of a regal with a center console WITHOUT floor shifter.(Not sure if it was custom or factory option) so ...is there an option with a center console WITHOUT floor shifter for a cutlass ?
If you have a bench seat you will need the inner floor mounts to mount a bucket seat.
I have never seen a factory bucket seat Gbody with a center console without a floor shifter

AZRegal

Greasemonkey
Aug 20, 2017
Mesa AZ
The 87 Regal Limited Turbo T cars came with an optional console with column shift. Maybe other years did too. I don't know. The seats were not the traditional buckets people think of for the regals but it did have a shifterless console.

full

full

87cuttdawg

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 25, 2018
Tennessee
If you have a bench seat you will need the inner floor mounts to mount a bucket seat.
I have never seen a factory bucket seat Gbody with a center console without a floor shifter

Thanks but I have a 60/40 bench they already have the inner mounts

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor