WANTED Bucket seats

Trader history for Enrique1pr (0)

Enrique1pr

Enrique1pr

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 16, 2019
Looking for the bucket seat back cover trim, if you have the right for 78 to 89 Pontiac GP, need only one, from another g body will need one back cover and 2 lower seats trim covers.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

blk7gxn

blk7gxn

Master Mechanic
Feb 7, 2019
? did you mean to say left ( drivers side)?

Enrique1pr

Enrique1pr

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 16, 2019
The right side came from a 78 buick, I painted and not go all the way down to match the lower trim. Left is the factory one in bad shape. If I can get both rear covers from GP. The bottom trim will mach. If I get the left back trim from another Gbody, then I will need the lower trim that match both sides.

blk7gxn

blk7gxn

Master Mechanic
Feb 7, 2019
The right side came from a 78 buick, I painted and not go all the way down to match the lower trim. Left is the factory one in bad shape. If I can get both rear covers from GP. The bottom trim will mach. If I get the left back trim from another Gbody, then I will need the lower trim that match both sides.

Gotcha, thanks!

Enrique1pr

Enrique1pr

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 16, 2019
My understanding is that Olds 442 Gbody uses the same trim.

L.A.X-RATED

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
Great cond bucket seats from a 78 gp(carmine red)---675.39 shipped PM me if interested.

Enrique1pr

Enrique1pr

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 16, 2019
Mine are good, just need the plastic back seat trim. If you know someone who has it, it doesn't matter the color. Just let me know. Thanks

Reactions: L.A.X-RATED
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Steve-R0828 Wanted 3

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor