Buffalo Bills' Safety Damar Hamlin collapses during game

Status
Not open for further replies.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Horrid and scary news for anyone, let alone Bills fans. Damar Hamlin of the Buffalo Bills suffered cardiac arrest in last night's football game right after making a tackle. CPR right on the field. It's still mind boggling. Seems like a lot more young people seemingly suffering heart issues with that covid shot...but at this time, no determination as to what caused his condition. Game was suspended with no discussion of when or if it will be resumed. NFL seems like they're doing the right thing here. Hope he recovers ok.

Nov 4, 2012
I watched it as it happened. Absolutely the scariest thing I've seen on a football field. It was a light tackle, far from a hard hit. Same Stadium where Ryan Shazier's career was ended. I think Paul Brown Stadium is cursed.

As for the league Goodell is a scumbag. Initially he gave them 5 minutes to warm up and return to the game until the coaches stepped in.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Horrid and scary news for anyone, let alone Bills fans. Damar Hamlin of the Buffalo Bills suffered cardiac arrest in last night's football game right after making a tackle. CPR right on the field. It's still mind boggling. Seems like a lot more young people seemingly suffering heart issues with that covid shot...but at this time, no determination as to what caused his condition. Game was suspended with no discussion of when or if it will be resumed. NFL seems like they're doing the right thing here. Hope he recovers ok.

Things that make ya go hmmmmmmm! Alot of young, fit athletes collapsing lately is concerning, especially in a profession that mandated certain things, things that are beginning to show more harm than good as more research comes to light. Just making a blanket statement, but I'm highly skeptical and have been for some time now. Do a quick dive on funeral directors and blood clots, I'll leave it there. Things aren't always what certain outlets make them out to be.
In the case of the Bills player, I pray for a speedy recovery!

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
There was another player in his mid 20s that randomly collapsed dead a couple months ago.

Yup, my thoughts are the same as the above.
There have been 100's, if not 1000's now with same symptoms. Kids as young as 4,5,6. Something is going on and it needs to be addressed, but I feel some companies are worried about massive lawsuits. Another fun adventure, look into who has paid out the largest lawsuits over the past, say 20 years. Then look at gross income from 2021, yet said companies don't promote health and wellness. Healthy people aren't profitable to places, sick people are. I'll see myself out for now lol.

Reactions: 1 users

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Well that's been big pharma for over a century, sick people keep money coming in. Name of the game of any business is making money. You won't see a non profit medical business.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor