Buffers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I use a Makita. It was pricey to buy at the time at just over $300, but I’ve put a lot of polishing miles on it. Like probably 20 year’s worth. The trigger and variable speed switch started acting up on it a couple years ago, but I got the Makita repair department to replace the defective switch and it’s been good to go ever since.

C3C608CB-C027-4478-A6CC-1011B88930D0.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
I bought the complete Dewalt polishing kit from Eastwood years ago. Works great.

Reactions: 1 user

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
That dewalt style has been the industry standard for a long time.if you're looking for something different that's a really fine finished product check out dynabrade's dual action buffer.it's not your part store da polisher for applying wax.it's the real deal

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor