Status
Not open for further replies.

cheap-n-nasty

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 22, 2016
Cleveland
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Just finished up some odds and ends on my BBB regal, still going through and doing some re-wiring. Found out this was originally a somerset regal! Any others out there!?

Reactions: 2 users

Qdub24

Royal Smart Person
Sep 6, 2006
Columbus, GA
I have a '70 Buick 455 in my '83 Cutlass

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
I like it a lot, obviously a nice weather car.

cheap-n-nasty

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 22, 2016
Cleveland
Haven't had A/C in a car since 2008, even my DD lol. But heat...I might get one of the universal heat kits for hot rods down the line. Hell I might look into the A/C delete box for these too.

quicksabre

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 30, 2016
Western OH
That's pretty cool, plus that car looks solid. I love the Regal/455 combo. I just put one on the road last week, after a long frame off resto. It's an 83 with the later front end. The 455 is from my 76 LeSabre. I hit the track with it the other day, ran mid 11s on dot tires. I have the front suspension ripped back out already- ditching the poly bushings going back to rubber. Hoping for high 10s on street tires next time. No slicks here, it's a street car. I drive 45 miles to the track, run it, and drive home.
All I have is a dusty engine pic. I have been driving it a lot. Why do all of this if you don't drive it..
IMG_0530.JPG
IMG_0524.JPG

Reactions: 5 users

cheap-n-nasty

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 22, 2016
Cleveland
Wow quicksabre! Really like that car! Under hood looks great! Really thought out! What hood is that? Looking to replace the factory hood with the goofy riveted on cowl. Been looking for a good brand, and yours looks to be of great quality! Got any specifics on the combo? That car is basically 100% of what I'm trying to achieve! Would love to see more of it!!

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
That's pretty cool, plus that car looks solid. I love the Regal/455 combo. I just put one on the road last week, after a long frame off resto. It's an 83 with the later front end. The 455 is from my 76 LeSabre. I hit the track with it the other day, ran mid 11s on dot tires. I have the front suspension ripped back out already- ditching the poly bushings going back to rubber. Hoping for high 10s on street tires next time. No slicks here, it's a street car. I drive 45 miles to the track, run it, and drive home.
All I have is a dusty engine pic. I have been driving it a lot. Why do all of this if you don't drive it.. View attachment 55032 View attachment 55033
Were the polyurethane bushings too harsh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor