Buick rallye wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARLawrence

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 28, 2016
Oklahoma city
i picked up a set of Buick rallye wheels for Real cheap. They clean up good. Still have old Road King wide 60's and 70 tires on them. Anyone ever put them on a G-body? I tried searching and couldn't find any.

Attachments

• IMG_9974.JPG
    IMG_9974.JPG
    563 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_0037.JPG
    IMG_0037.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 273

timo22

G-Body Guru
Sep 10, 2012
St. Louis,Mo
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I picked up a set of Pontiac rallye wheels pretty cheap also. Went out and bought tires off craigslist. Haven't bolted them on my Bonneville yet but will this spring. Here's the backs..timo22

Reactions: 1 users

timo22

G-Body Guru
Sep 10, 2012
St. Louis,Mo
Thanks Kevin, I've always like the factory rallye wheels over the aftermarket ones. I know those Buick 5 spoke and the Pontiac 5 spoke were available in both bolt patterns. Found out the hard way 20 or so years ago! I've always liked the Buick wheels and when I was looking, I would have bought a set of Buick rallye wheels if I would have run across them first. I gave 100.00 for those 14x7 pontiacs ..Tim

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I'm guessing they're 14" rims. 15's in that style aren't easy to come by. The wheels used on Rivieras are slightly different, but were 15". 15's in the same style as the 14's were used on '70's GS'. They are a cool looking wheel, kinda like the Magnum wheels.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Thanks Kevin, I've always like the factory rallye wheels over the aftermarket ones. I know those Buick 5 spoke and the Pontiac 5 spoke were available in both bolt patterns. Found out the hard way 20 or so years ago! I've always liked the Buick wheels and when I was looking, I would have bought a set of Buick rallye wheels if I would have run across them first. I gave 100.00 for those 14x7 pontiacs ..Tim

The Pontiac wheels are a good looking wheel Tim. My wife had a 78 Firebird years back. She bought it with 5 spoke chrome wheels and while she was at work on day...a fellow came in and said I have the factory wheels off that car. We were there that night to purchase them.

Way back then all our pictures were on film (ohh showing my age)...I'll have to see if I can find a pic and take a pic of a pic...

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor