Buick Regal Wagon rear bumper fillers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsereno3

n00b
Nov 13, 2009
Does anyone know if the buick wagon rear bumper fillers are the same as all of the other g body wagons? Specifically the outer fillers. My center one is ok.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Does anyone know if the buick wagon rear bumper fillers are the same as all of the other g body wagons? Specifically the outer fillers. My center one is ok.
I'm thinking that the Olds Cutlass Cruiser bumper fillers might be the same.as the Buick fillers. Chevy and Pontiacs share the same rear fillers, but won't interchange with the Oldsmobile and Buick.

Reactions: 1 users

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
They are Buick olds specific and unobtainable. They are a great opportunity for fiberglass reproduction

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I don't think they're even reproduced in fiberglass. Probably because the demand isn't there for Buick/ Olds wagon fillers.
I suppose if someone has a pair of decent fillers that can be used for molds, it would be doable. I know for a fact that these fillers are like looking for hen's teeth. On the other hand, the Chevy/ Pontiac rear wagon fillers are reproduced in fiberglass.

BlairC_789

Apprentice
Jun 18, 2021
North Carolina
I don't think they're even reproduced in fiberglass. Probably because the demand isn't there for Buick/ Olds wagon fillers.
I suppose if someone has a pair of decent fillers that can be used for molds, it would be doable. I know for a fact that these fillers are like looking for hen's teeth. On the other hand, the Chevy/ Pontiac rear wagon fillers are reproduced in fiberglass.
I wonder if it would be a good idea to buy the Malibu fillers and and then do some trimming or something. I wouldnt think they have a HUGE difference between the 2 types

Reactions: 1 user

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Could always go tucked bumper.....

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor