Build A Hellcat Eater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
When you look at these two stunning examples below, the "heritage" argument goes right out the window. Both of the new versions have become increasingly refined and attractive since their reintroduction in the mid-2000s.

No worse than the Chevy Nova.

C5709-0137.jpg

At least the Challenger looked cooler and was RWD.

Reactions: 1 user

500/600

Royal Smart Person
Nov 17, 2018
West Virginia
I’m a fan of the ‘05 and up Chargers. Of course I can see why a Chevy guy doesn’t like them since Chevy was busy at the time making vast improvements on the Monte Carlo and Malibu at about the same time. What an embarrassment.

• Haha

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Who wants a F'en hellcat anyways? $50 to $100gs for a car that when you pull out your driveway you see 30 of the same car within 15mins of hitting the streets. The guppies can keep em! When I get the (HELL-CAMINO) done ill have no problem giving the guppies a stoplight to stoplight asskickin💪💪 hammer down homies..

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

Okay, I guess chose poorly?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
Bubble_Guppies.jpg
Sorry. Bubble Guppy? Those helicopters are kind of scary when they sneak up on you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor