Bumper cushion/ impact strip

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeezySupreme

Master Mechanic
Feb 3, 2011
Where can I get a new one from or is it a way I can clean mine up and paint it a little Maybe something? It's for a 1980 Cutlass Supreme front and rear bumper.

LS1GN

G-Body Guru
Aug 7, 2011
Central Florida
Junkyard? You could get back there and unbolt it and take it off and give it a good scrubbing with Brillo or something.

Paint? I remember seeing a detailer using some black dye stuff once - can't remember the name.

TeezySupreme

Master Mechanic
Feb 3, 2011
LS1GN said:
Junkyard? You could get back there and unbolt it and take it off and give it a good scrubbing with Brillo or something.

Paint? I remember seeing a detailer using some black dye stuff once - can't remember the name.

Alright, i have one on my car but it looks like someone scraped something and it starting to peel a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor